By Emmanuel Daudu
- 11th June, 2020, Mr. Yusuf a teacher and the son of retired Rev. Musa Magaji who has gone to the farm a day before and didn’t returned was found dead and his body dumbed in the bush.
- As a result, Atyap youths went on a protest which in an attempt to suppress it down 1 person (Mr. Zakaria) was shot dead and many injured by security men in the convoy of Kaduna State Commissioner of Internal Security and Home affairs.
- 10th July, 2020, Chibon village was attacked, 22 people killed, 6 persons injured and 19 houses burnt.
- 11th July, 2020, Sabon Kaura was attacked, 14 people killed, 5 persons injured, 1 house burnt.
- 11th July, 2020 Kiffin village of Kauru LGA was attacked, 8 years old boy was killed, 20 house burnt.
- 13th July, 2020; 1 person killed in Mashau Village.
- 16th July, 2020; Mai-do and the neighboring villages of Kachia LGA were attacked, 33 people were abducted and 4 people were killed.
- 17th July, 2020; Mr. Ayuba Bulus from Doka Avong of Kajuru LGA was killed on his farm.
- 17th July, 2020 Fulani militia attacked Efele Community a neighboring settlement of Doka Avong, Mrs Gloria Shagari and her 3 children were killed along side Mr. Hussaini Daudu, 1 person (Rev. Thomas M. Gambo) was left in a critical condition.
- 20th July, 2020; the Kukum Daji of Kagoro in Kaura LGA was attacked, 15 persons were killed, 30 people were injured out of which 3 people died in the hospital bringing the total dead to 18 people.
- 21st July, 2020; Gora Community was attacked, 11 killed, 10 injured, 4 houses burnt.
- 21st July, 2020; 3 dead bodies recoverd by troops in Fari village of Kauru LGA.
- 22nd July, 2020; Kizachi Community in Kauru LGA was attacked, 5 people (one family) were killed.
- 23rd July, 2020; Doka Avong Village was attacked, 7 people were killed.
- 24th and 25th July, 2020; Zipak of Jema’a LGA was attacked, at least 10 people were killed and many houses burnt.
- 6th August, 2020; Five communities of Zangon Kataf LGA (Apiashyim, Kibori, Apiako, Atakmare and Magamiya) were attacked, 33 people killed, 10 houses in Atakmawei, many houses in Apyiako, 7 house in Magamiya were burnt.