INTERNATIONAL MINISTERS’ FLAMING FIRE CONFERENCE – THURSDAY, 27TH AUGUST 2020
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): 2 CORINTHIANS 3:18
MESSAGE TOPIC: SECRETS OF PERPETUAL IMPACT (2) – CAMP WITH GOD
By: Dr. Paul Enenche
SESSION OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding the place of His Presence on perpetual impact in life
Who you walk with determines how long you last and how far you go in life, especially in the realm of impact
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF PERPETUAL IMPACT BY CAMPING WITH GOD:
- Enoch walked with God and his walk with God gave him an impact that lasted from time into eternity (Gen. 5:22-24; Heb. 11:5)
- Abraham (Gen. 19:29; 12:7; 25:7-8; Luke 16:22)
Camping with God gave Abraham an impact that enabled him to exit the world with strength
Abraham’s impact continued in eternity (Luke 16:22)
- David had a dieless passion for God’s Presence (Ps. 63:1-2; Ps. 42:1-2; 27:4-5; 84:1-4; 122:1; 1Chron. 29:26-28; Ps. 132:1-5)
3a. David ended as the most impactful king of Israel
3b. David impacted Israel until the capital of Israel became named after him – the City of David
3c. David was made by God to become the reference King of Israel
3d. God ensured that David’s impact continued in his children (1Chron. 29:26-28)
3e. God ensured that David ended in honour, dignity and wealth
3f. Camping with God caused God to honour David with the singular honour of being the progenitor of the Messiah (Acts 13:20-23; Ps. 55:17; 119:164; Ps. 27:10; Matt. 1:20-21)
- Daniel’s incurable addiction to God at the place of prayer gave him such perpetual impact that caused him relevance in four administrations (Dan. 6:10; 1:20-21)
Daniel was not too big to publicly identify with the God of Israel
Daniel dominated the academia, the spiritual realm and the political realm by camping with God
- Peter (Mark 4:54) (NEGATIVE EXAMPLE)
When you begin to follow afar, you begin to lose you your mark and deny the faith
When you begin to follow afar, you begin to sink in compromise
- Paul the apostle was literally lost in God – lost in His Presence and lost in prayer (2Cor. 3:18; Eph. 6:18; 1Thess. 5:17; Eph. 5:18-19; 1Cor. 14:18; 2Tim. 4:6-8)
Those who camp with God don’t know a better yesterday
Those who camp with God travel in ever increasing glory
Those who camp with God eventually begin to look like God
Paul had undeniable impact that is second only to the impact of the Master, in the New Testament.
Paul wrote more than half of the New Testament, planted churches in the house of Caesar and across the globe, he entered and came out of heaven at will, he saw multiple visions and revelations; he even died with light and revelation that he could not share with anybody
Impact is not a matter of longevity, it is a matter of heart connectivity to the Master
WHAT DO WE ACHIEVE IN GOD’S PRESENCE?
- In His Presence, we are recharged, refuelled, re-energized for the journey of life and impact (Isa. 40:31)
- In His Presence, we refocus and re-vision for the journey of life and impact (Hab. 2:1-4)
- In His Presence, we are shielded and protected from enemy attacks that dissipate energy
and reduce impact (Ps. 90:1-2; 27:4-5; 91:1-3)
WHAT IS THE WAY OF GOD’S PRESENCE?
- The way of WORSHIP is the way of His Presence (Ps. 22:3; 100:1-5)
- The way of PRAYER is the way of His Presence (1Kings 17:1; Jam. 5:17; Gen. 19:27; Heb. 4:16)
- The way of WORD MEDITATION is the way of His Presence (John 1:1-5; 1Sam. 3:21)
The God of the Word will always show up out of the Word of God
- The way of LOVE is the way of His Presence (1John 4:8; 1Kings 3:3-5)
Love for God and love for man pulls you into God’s Presence
- The way of FAITH is the way of His Presence (Heb. 11:6; Mark 10:27; 9:23)
Faith brings a person into alignment with God
Faith commands the instant manifestation of God
He that is in faith is equal to him that is in God (Mark 10:27; 9:23)
Father, I take my portion in this Conference. I am going from strength to strength in this Conference, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, thank You for Your Word to us in this session of the conference. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I come before You today, I ask Lord that You draw me into Your Presence through the way of worship, prayer, the Word, love, and faith. Draw me into Your Presence today Lord, I am available; Draw me Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, let Your Presence overwhelm our nation in this season. Give us a change of story in Nigeria as Your Presence overwhelms our nation; give us a testimony, Oh Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, the grace to face my front and the grace to camp with You, I receive that grace, in Jesus’ Name.